Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back Online...finally!






Well, what a crazy month it has been... and it doesnt stop there --ugh!

I will be posting some back photos and journal now that I can download photos again which will give you some details of what has been going on. In a nutshell, Mom & Dad came to MN and had some health issues the first couple of weeks they were here. They are doing better, but Mom goes in for aplation surgery on her heart this Wednesday ~ please keep her in your prayers.

Then, we decided to move into a bigger place to ride out the winter her in MN. We moved August 15th and after 2 weeks of hard work finally felt settled before our trip to TX on the 30th for a week. When we returned, Ike hit Houston and now we are moving yet again to Houston. Eric left yesterday and we will follow in about 3 or 4 weeks.

So, I will try to keep this updated as much as possible. The photos attached are some that a friend of mine took recently.

1 comment:

Jenny Seymore said...

I can't tell you that I miss living life as a gypsy, but it was at least a little bit fun! What a headache having to box up and move the kiddos all the time...I feel your pain!